Sunday, November 22, 2009

Busy weekend

The Miller family really took the opportunity to enjoy this past weekend and the weather. On Thursday I went to the doctor and had a great visit. My BPP and NST testing went great and the sonographer told me it looked like Layne was going to have a head full of hair!! Yeah considering I didn't have hair unitl I was 2 and a half almost. He must be taking after his father. Then I had some time to kill before seeing the doctor so I went and browsed Toys R' Us and then hit Wendy's for a salad before going back. Went back and had an awesome BP reading of 122/78 the best in a long time!!! YEAH for me right. Then that evening went to a play with mom and had a nice evening out.



On Friday we took Miss Toni to SDC with us for the Christmas Festival. What a good evening to go, there were not many people and the weather was just right to enjoy hot chocolate and cider without being absolutely freezing. They rode a few rides with Savannah, a few big kids rides as we tell Savannah and we all enjoyed the Christmas Carol Show, the tree lighting show, and the parade. While they were riding the big kid rides Savannah and I went to see Santa Claus and mailed him her wish list. We had an awesome time laughing and taking in the festive atmosphere. I am so glad Toni came with us and was able to share in the holidays.



Then on Saturday, as if we hadn't done enough for one weekend, Savannah and I went with mom and dad to the Republic Christmas parade. Perfect weather for the parade and this year we all really enjoyed it. Lots of people out supporting it, and the floats we good and there were quite a few floats as well. Savannah hit the jack pot with catching candy and was happy as a lark.

Then we had the baby shower for Layne. He made out like a bandit. I am always so happy to get together with family and friends, it is such a great time. We had lots of people there, good conversation and laughs. I am so thankful for each and everyone of them. They love me and my family so much, I could never repay them. So thank you to all who came and helped out, I appreciate it. We had a great afternoon, and then Savannah and I hung out with mom and dad until about 9 and we were all tired so we left and Savannah was out like a light before we were off mom and dad's road. She was such a good girl, I am a lucky mom.



Today, nothing. I have done nothing and enjoyed it greatly. What a busy weekend we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers