It's been a while since my last update, and I would love to tell you I have pictures to post, but unfortunatley my camera is broke and refuses to work now. So I am bumbed and no picutres of my kiddo to show :(
Well, Halloween is over but it was a wonderful night that I was able to spend with my family. I dressed Savannah up so pretty in her pink princess dress, tiara and matching earrings, make-up(which she loved) hair in curls with silver glitter everywhere. She was in hog heaven because in case you don't know, my child is a prissy little girl. She was beautiful though, which scares the pee out of me for later in life and boys :( She had a lot of fun trick-or-treating with her cousins and came in with a nice amount of loot. She got tired after about an hour trying to keep up with her cousins, her little legs just couldn't do it anymore. But thanks to Alex(my sister's boyfriend) he carried her the remainder of the way home so I didn't have too. Thanks a bunch Alex.
Sunday we chilled out a the house and played in the yard. She loves to play tag and hide-and-seek now so we did that for a bit. We also had a birthday party to go to and Savannah was able to play with her friends on a wondeful afternoon.
I had a doctors appointment on Tuesday and my bp was a little better. Something like 134/75 I believe so that is good. I am hoping for a positve visit again on Friday. Layne is doing just fabulous. This kid is a major mover and shaker, and is really starting to give me signs physically that he is soon to be here. My tummy is getting bigger and he is starting to really push and roll inside there, my back hurts, and still not sleeping well. But, it is all worth it and in less than 6 weeks I will be holding my son! How much better can you get than that.
Hope everyone is doing well. All our love to each of you.


No comments:
Post a Comment