Well, the kids are growing up right before my eyes. Layne is 4 months old now and becoming such a big boy. He weighs about 17lbs and is 26 inches long! He is wearing 6-9 month clothes already, I say he is my little line backer. We started giving him cereal and he is loving eating. I was hoping that this would help his spit-up, but to no avail. He is an outdoor kind of kid and loves being able to watch what is going on around him. Layne has started finding his voice and spit, he loves to make noises with his mouth and sling drool everywhere. He has the temper of his Pa-Pa and throws tantrums when he is hungry or if he thinks you did not feed him enough. But he is a great sleeper and sleeps through the night, so that is wonderful! I love my little man, I just wish he would slow down on the growing up part a little.
Savannah is doing great. She has a sassy personality but gotta love her determination. She is a great big sister and truly loves Layne. She watches out for him and makes sure we don't forget about him. She always wants to hug or kiss on him, even though it isn't his favorite thing. I love watching her interact with him, he watches her and will smile at her now which she loves. She is 3 going on 13, boy are we in trouble later!!!! Her new favorite obsession is Scooby-Doo, she loves it. I think we now own all the Scooby movies ever made, well maybe not all. She is loving the warm weather and playing outside. We planted our seeds together and she picked out, "the funny green beans" so plant which are really okra. She is my helper when watering the plants and even has her own watering can. I cannot believe how much she has grown, sometimes it is sad to look at her and think that she is not a baby anymore and is growing up to quite the young lady. It is hard being a parent sometime and realizing that they grow up. I am just going to enjoy the time I have now.
I still have no job for the upcoming year, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Right now we are just going to try and enjoy our family and the weather and let God work out his plan for us. We love you all!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment