Thursday, April 8, 2010

A bad blow :(

Well, if you have not heard already, I lost my job! It was due to budget cuts but it still sucks! I have been upset, mad, and now I have come to some peace with it. I cannot change what has been done, but I can move foward and hope that there is something better waiting for me. I love my work, and kids are my life so I will go and impact kids somewhere else. I am praying very hard that God will show me my path, but I would also appreciate any prayers that you could send my way, as well as for my family as it no longer impacts just me. God has a plan for me, and I know this will be okay, I just have to put one foot in front of the other and SUCK IT UP!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear it. Republic MIGHT have a 4th grade opening for next year. Possibly 5th grade too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. That's terrible. So sorry to hear about this. If things get tight, you can always come live with us! That way, you'd be closer to where the karaoke is. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers