Layne definately has a temper. He can throw the best tantrums even now and has resorted to growling and yelling at us instead of crying. It is crazy, it really sounds like he is going to blow up. I usually laugh at him even though I know he is mad, it is just so funny how upset he can get when he wants something and can't get it right away. I hope he grows out of his cranky state, I don't want a onry little boy!
Savannah is brilliant and her reasoning skills are great. She tried to convince my mom the other day to buy her some shoes for Brooke's wedding. She told mom she needed shoes with strappy things over her toes and the kind you wear with no socks. Also, mom asked her what size and Savannah measured her foot with her hands and then showed mom how big they should be with her hands spread apart about 9 inches. She measured pretty good actually. I can't believe how smart she can be when she wants something.
We are getting ready for Brooke's wedding and things are starting to heat up. Lots to do this week in preparation for everything. Can't believe my baby sister is getting married, it's CRAZY!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment