Sunday, February 28, 2010

What a weekend

Wow, that's all I can say. Our weekend started out rough with Savannah getting in big trouble on Friday afternoon. I got a text from Caleb saying, "your daughter is in big trouble!" So I called him back to see what the problem was, and apparently she drew with pen on our new ottoman, two walls and a book shelf. She has never done anything like this so I didn't know what to do exactly. I told Caleb that yes she did deserve a spanking, and she needed to give him all her markers and crayons, and she loses all tv priviledges and candy/cookies/sweets for the next 3 days. Of course she was upset and mad that she was in trouble, but what happened to my good girl I wondered? This is her first real punishment, and she has handled it well, let's just hope it doesn't happen again.

We went to moms again on Saturday for more wedding stuff. Got some decorations and envelopes done, so we are slowly getting there. We went to Melissa's gymnastics meet and had a good time watching her. She is very talented, I couldn't imagine doing anything she does (she is soon to be Brooke's sister-in-law)

Layne is still sick. Actually he ended up runnning a fever yesterday and today. The highest it has been in 102.2 so far. He has just wanted to be held so thats what I have done today. Still smiling and talking to me, but just not quite feeling totally 100%. I hope he kicks this soon, it is going on a month now, and I know he would be happier if he could breath and stop coughing. Just keep him in your thoughts,I don't want him to get any worse thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers