Thursday, February 4, 2010

Down with the sickness

Well, it has been an eventful week in the Miller house. We have been dealing with sickness. Layne has been sick with congestion and crud since last Thursday. He started having diarrhea on Saturday and vomiting on Sunday. I called the doctor and was instructed to put him on a pedialyte diet for 36 hours and did that but as soon as we went back to formula he started having diarrhea again. I finally just made a doctors appointment for him and yesterday Caleb took him to the doc and they said it was just the cold that is going around and we just have to wait it out. He didn't hear anything in the lungs so he Layne would just have to suffer through it. He sounds awful though, coughing and sneezing, spitting and sputtering. He has even gone hoarse and his little cry sounds so pitiful. I just wish there was something I could do. The doc said he is probably over the worst of it and we should start seeing an improvement any day. I hope, I hate having a sick baby :(

Savannah has the cold too I guess. She told me her nose was broken and she was very mad that it kept getting plugged up and then would run. She ran a slight fever and just didn't act like herself. But she is feeling better, stick coughing but feeling better.

What a way to start back to school right! Any other week would have been fine to have to deal with sick kids, but I am not home to take care of them and I feel bad. Caleb stayed home Tuesday and Wednesday with them thankfully. I am hoping we are all feeling better so we can enjoy some of our weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers