Layne is growing fast and is changing so much. His cheeks keep getting bigger and he is slowly growing into and out of his 0-3 month clothes. The other day Caleb got him to smile one big gummy grin at him, but so far any other attempts have yielded nothing (boo I missed the first smile by the way). We have put him on some acid reflux medicine to see if it will help with some of the discomfort he seems to have with the massive spit up and if it will settle his belly at all. We have only had 3 doses so far so let's keep our fingers crossed. He is a good baby but I think he has a colic issue and tends to be on the fussy and crying side of things for the most part right now. I have tried many things to help calm him but have yet to find the miracle treatment that keeps him from getting into one of the moods. I am still looking though. Other than that he is good, growing strong and healthy and looking so handsome!
Savannah is good! I am going to miss spending my days with her but she will be fine playing at the babysitters. She is growing so fast too, and is ready for summer. She hates the fact that she can't go outside on any given day and must stay inside and play. I am hoping to get her into gymnastics soon so she can use up some of her pent up craziness! She is a good girl and I love her so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment