Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crazy times

Well my family is in true bloom. Layne is almost 6 weeks old, I can't believe that and we celebrated Savannah's 3rd birthday last weekend. I want to stop my kids right now and keep this time forever, I don't want them to grow up and recently told Caleb that the kids could live with us forever!!! He gave me the look that says I am crazy and humored me by saying whatever I wanted was fine. I don't believe him though.

Layne is growing up so fast. He decided the other night while on his tummy that he had enough of this postition and rolled himself over. I repeat, ROLLED HIMSELF OVER at 5 1/2 weeks. He isn't suppose to do that is he? He is a big little man and he knows it too. He is currently weighing 10lbs 10oz and is 22 inches long roughly. He is in 3 month clothing now that is really fitting him well and his cheeks are getting bigger by the day. I call him "Mr. Cheeky!" He has his own little personality and is for the most part a really good baby. Right now he is having a rough time from 8-12 each night, crying quite a bit and just restless. Not sure why, but are still trying to figure it out, to make everyone happy. He is starting to sleep better at night, sleeping anywhere from 3-6hours depending on the night and I can't wait till he sleeps through the night everynight. But I know this stage doesn't last so its not too bad to wake up with him, one day I won't have to and I'll miss it I'm sure. He is so sweet and likes to cuddle so I take advantage when I can.

Savannah is doing pretty good. She is now 3 going on 13 and has the attitude to fill the breeches. She is still a good girl by all means and is so very girly. She is into princess, dresses, and barbies. Our current favorite thing to do is have a tea party with her tea set. She dresses up and serves us whenever she can. She is starting to take an intrest in letters and drawing. She likes to draw people and they are the cutest things with huge eyeballs and mouths. She is very proud when she draws them and likes to draw our family. She seems to like her brother and has adjusted pretty well. She had her 3 year check up at the doctor and passed everything with flying colors. She currently weighs 35lbs and is 40inches tall. Right where she should be on everything. She is becoming quite the beautiful young lady, and I am so proud of her.

Caleb and I are doing well. Trying to get as much rest as possible with a little one at the house. I go back to work on Feb. 1st and will be sad to leave the kids. I have really enjoyed being at home with them and gettig to do the mommy thing. But it is time for work so I must go. Caleb is looking foward to some warm weather for fishing. He has the itch and recently tried ice fishing! Didn't catch anything but had fun trampsing around on the ice and getting out of the house. All seems to be well at the Miller household right now. Just going to enjoy these last two weeks with the kids. All our love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers