Thursday, October 15, 2009

Weekly update #1

Well, I went to the doctor today for my weekly BP reading. I could just feel myself getting anxious as I went and the first reading came back 164/88, which is the highest it has been yet. I got a little upset because I have been checking my BP with my parents machine and it is reading somewhere between 130 & 140/ 72-76. I told the doctor and nurse that and she had me lay down, he came in and listened to Layne and said he sounded good. I measured with the tape fine, lost 1 pound, and when they came back to check my BP again, it was 130/71!!!! I was happy and Dr. Stamps was okay with that. I just have to learn to calm down before I go, I am just getting nervous for a bad report. I go back on Monday for an ultrasound to see how Layne is growing. This is normal, Dr. Stamps does 2 ultrasounds, so hopefully Layne will cooperate and we can see how our little man is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers