Tuesday, October 20, 2009

#2

Well, not a good day at the doctor. My ultrasound went well. My mom went with me and we were able to see Layne, he tried to be non-cooperative, but we got to see him well enough. Everything from his stand point is fine and looking very good. He seems happy as a lark. But, then I went to see the doctor and my blood pressure is way too high. I had to more lab work and a non-stress test. We were at the doctor from 9:40 to 12:00 practically. So now they have put me on BP meds to regulate it, I have to go back to the doctor twice a week, do weekly non-stress tests and another test but I have forgotten the name. It is very frusterating on my part, I feel like I am doing something wrong and causing this, but maybe I'm not. I am just hoping we can get is sorted out and that nothing worse develops. I am aware they are being cautious because of the risk of preeclamsia, and that is not something I want to end up with, so as Caleb and everyone else has told me, I just have to do what they doctors ask me to do. So please continue to pray for me and Layne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers