Friday, July 31, 2009

Sleep Over Time

Well, let's just say life is beginning to take off again and fast. I was able to go to school this week and begin putting my classroom back in order. At the end of school, I had to have my whole classroom packed up because they were putting down tile in every classroom and painting the walls. So needless to say I have been anxious to get in there and begin unpacking the mess. I even brought in some reinforcements to help make the process go faster. Savannah went to Jennifer's for the day and was asked to have a sleep over. Now she has stayed with Mom and Dad but this was her first real, kids sleep over. I think she had a ball. When I talked to her she sounded tired but Jen said she had been playing all day. When I picked her up today she was excited to see me and told me she jumped on the trampoline, ate Tacto Bell, played in the sand, and slept in Hannah's big bed between Hannah and Lindsay. She was very happy. I felt a little sad because my kiddo is growing up and she is such a big girl.

Some of my in-laws were in town this past weekend for my niece Sarah's birthday. We had a wonderful time eating bbq brisket and Melanie's famous sushi. Lots of cake and ice cream, gifts gallore. It is always so nice to be able to visit with family and we were able to do lots of it this weekend.

Savannah and I had a play date with Annie and Haley on Wednesday at Jump Mania. I work with Annie and Haley is her niece. We let the girls play and then took them to McDonalds. Savannah and I got home about 1 or so and she and I both slept until 4. I had to wake her up at 4:30. Man, what a fun day we had.

As for upcoming plans, Jim and Linda from Las Vegas are in town so we are going to be spending time at Mom and Dad's visiting with them. They are fabulous people. We have a skating party tomorrow so Savannah will try her hand at that hopefully. I plan on getting back to school one day next week but other than that I am going to try to enjoy my last week of freedom.

The baby and I are doing good. Still waiting to feel something, but I know I will in time. We have our ultrasound on Wednesday so be looking for the update then. All our love to all.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH!!!! Putting the classroom back together reminds me that I'm not finished with that either! I'm NOT READY FOR SCHOOL TO START!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers