




Hello all friends and family. We have been pretty busy this week doing lots of last minute fun things with the family. On Sunday we headed to Stockton lake with my mom and dad for fishing, swimming, and building sandcastles. We had a lot of fun. The weather was absolutely perfect and there wasn't a care in the world that could reach us on the lake. Savannah really enjoys getting to go on Pa-Pa's pontoon. We stopped at a sandy beach so that we could eat lunch, and have some swim time. Savannah really had a great time. She got right in the water with us and came out all the way to her neck. I am so proud of her, she really did better with the water than I thought she would. She had a blast smashing grandma's sandcastles and letting us chase her. While at the lake that day she caught her first fish on her brand new Barbie fishing pole. She really like reeling in the fish but sure didn't want to touch it. What a girl.
On Monday we took her to the Zoo. She loves going and seeing all the animals. She does so good while we are there and tells us what the animal is and what sound it makes. I think her favorite are the Elephants, that is what she said she wanted to see first. We had another great day as a family.
I went to the doctor on Wednesday. I had to wait 2 hours to visit with the doctor 5 minutes, how is that fair. Well anyway, got to hear the heartbeat and it was really strong and such a happy sound to hear. I lost another 3 lbs and my blood pressure was good. I scheduled my ultrasound for the 5th at 2 o'clock so in two weeks we should know if we are having Daniel Layne or Mackenzie Lynn. How exciting. I will keep you updated.


No comments:
Post a Comment