




Well Savannah and I decided to join Michelle, Cedric, and Jordan at Jump Mania today. Savannah had such a good time. She got right in there for a change and jumped, tumbled, laughed, and as she put it, "I playing with da kids!!!!" She really enjoyed herself. I am never surprised by her ability to climb and get where she wants to go. She is almost big enough for all of it, but I kept her off the really big kid one. I figured it was safer to keep her out than to have to go in an fetch her later. After Jump Mania we went to McDonalds for chickey nuggets and fench fries (again quoting a 2 year old). She really enjoyed this since it is her favorite place to eat. She has now decided she is big enough to climb through the tunnels by herself. She climbed all the way to the top and slid down. I am so proud of how brave she is getting. After our fun filled morning and early afternoon, it was time for a nap. She took a three hour nap and mommy enjoyed her rest time as well. What a good day we had.


No comments:
Post a Comment