Well, I thought maybe I would give this blogging thing another chance. I stopped for a long time, but I did enjoy writing on my blog and updating people on the crazy life that we, the Miller's lead.
A brief update on us:
Caleb-is in PTA school and will be finished in May! We cannot wait for that day to come around. He has been working so hard on his school work and being a dedicated student. I can honestly say that he is a model student when it comes to dedication, work habits, study habits, assignments completed, and doesn't procrastinate like his wife does. He has finished almost a solid year of schooling and with less that two semesters left, that light at the end of his tunnel is growing large!
Savannah- is a bright and enthusiastic 1st grader. Where has the time gone? She is a great little girl and loves life. She is always smiling and in a good mood and the kid loves school! Makes this momma so proud. She is an outstanding reader, but her real talent lies in writing. She is a writing maniac. Savannah just got moved up a level in her gymnastics and was thrilled because it came to us as a surprise. If she isn't writing or playing with Bub the kid is singing little made up songs or dancing to her own music. She is so well rounded and down to earth, I just cannot believe how lucky I am to have a daughter like that.
Layne- is my "spicy" 3 1/2 year old. He started preschool this school year and is doing fantastic. I am beyond thrilled that he has taken to school so well. His teacher tells me that he is a model student and does so well at everything at school. Caleb and I are amazed at how much he has absorbed and learned in only 16 days of school. He has came home singing the months or the year and days of the week songs, parts of the pledge, and various other songs and things he has done at class. He is also recognizing more letters of the alphabet and eager to count everything. I couldn't be happier. He is still onery and crazy at home, but I will take that over being like that at school. He is into pirates and technology as we often refer to him as our "little Bill Gates." He can zone in on Ipads or whatever faster that a fly on a picnic. Just love him.
Me- well, I am expecting baby #3 in early March! I know right, crazy! We are thrilled for our newest addition and ready to see what God has in store for us. We aren't going to find out what we are having this time and wait and be surprised. It is funny how many people think we are crazy for doing that. As if being pregnant weren't enough, I just started my 7th year of teaching and I am getting ready to finish up my Masters in Curriculum and Instruction this May!!! YEAH!!! Sometimes I wonder how we do everything we need too, but God has a funny way of helping his children out in everything.
Well, I think that about sums up a lot in a nutshell to get things rolling again. Please know that we pray for our family, friends, and readers, and always wish for the best for each and everyone of you. We could always use your prayers too so thank you ahead! God Bless and until I write again!


No comments:
Post a Comment