Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Amazing

Have I mentioned that my kids are amazing. Layne is sleeping so well right now, going to sleep around 10 and not waking up till about 6-7, I am still tired, but it's all in a days work. Savannah is just growing up to be quiet the young lady. She adores her brother and has become quite sweet, always telling us she loves us and lots of kisses and hugs. Her new obsession is Scooby-Doo and right now we are working on a clean room chart. If she has a clean room each night she gets a sticker and as soon as she gets 10 she gets a new Scooby movie. She is working so hard to get this movie, it is hanging on the wall right now and she can't hardly stand it. Caleb and I are truly blessed, we couldn't ask for better kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers