Monday, September 28, 2009

The smelly purse

So, you never know what you might find in a 2 year olds purse.

I went into Savannah's room to help her find a doll she had misplaced. I sat down on her bed and noticed a funky smell and began to immediately look for the sorce. I picked up a purse that was on her shelf and smelled it and knew something was wrong, so when I opened it up there was an old rotten tomato in it. It reaked to high heavens and was just oozing all over. Luckily, the purse was of plastic material and nothing was able to seep out of it onto anything else, but OMG is was disgusting and awful smelling. I started laughing and called Caleb in to show him what I had found. As we began cleaning her room later in the evening I was a little scared of what I might find when opening items in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers