I know I haven't updated my blog in a while. So sorry for those of you who are checking on our status, but I will try to do better.
Layne is doing just fine. He is so active right now, and beginning to cause this mommy some pregnancy woes. He loves to kick and punch me and he does this at all times of the day. He is an active little guy. I love to watch my stomach move around when he really gets with it. I am getting so much closer to the time when we will finally get to meet. I love thinking about that day. I go to the doctor on Oct. 2nd for my diabetes test, rogame shot, and my first real exam since I found out I was pregnant. I will update with any new news, and hopefully we can set a date for this little man to join the world.
Savannah is doing fabulous. I tell you what, she is a hoot! I cannot believe how big she has gotten and the way her brain works. Sometimes she can be a rashional as an adult and other times she can be an onry as a brat. The other day, we were at the store and Caleb told Savannah he would like to buy a big screen t.v. and how would she like one? Savannah told him that we didn't need one, we already had a big t.v. I was thankful she was with him that day so we didn't end up with something she knew we didn't need. She is finally moved into her big girl room, and we have set Layne's room up as well. So far she seems to like living in the new room with her big girl bed and all, but she still had a little issue of who the new crib belonged too. She wanted to get in the crib, because it was hers. That took a little convincing on our part, but right now she just keeps all her animals in the crib, because that is where they sleep. She is going to be a great little mommy. Savannah is looking foward to her baby brother and reminds me everyday that I have a baby in my tummy. She likes to talk to my tummy and tells Layne who she is and that she loves him. It has to be the cutest thing I have ever witnessed.
Caleb and I are going well. I am trying to relax when I can, but Caleb seems as go-gettem as ever. That man never stops. He has really made our home so nice and all his hard work is apprectiated. School is going good for me right now. Thanks to everyone who has or is praying for me, please continue to do so, but the prayers are being answered.


No comments:
Post a Comment