Well, we had our ultrasound on Wednesday and found out that we are going to be parents to a baby BOY!!!!! Wow, we are so happy and I wish each and every one of you could have seen the proud daddy's face. He was just beaming. We are both thrilled to be extending our family to a precious little boy. We have decided to name him Daniel Layne Miller and we should be expecting him sometime between December 15-18th. I am almost half way through my pregnancy and everything seems to be going so well.
Thanks for all who voted and looks like if you voted for the boy you were the winner, even thought regretfully there is no prize. SORRY!!!! I will try to scan the ultrasound pictures so everyone can see my baby boy.
Savannah is still not quite understanding that we are having a boy, she keeps saying a sister or just plain baby. It will take time but she will get it soon. She is looking foward to being a big sister, and now has an official big sister t-shirt to wear when Daniel gets here. She will be an excellent sister, I just know it.


No comments:
Post a Comment