Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Family update right now

Well, Caleb and I have been married two years now. Our two year anniversary was on June 9th this year. We are still living in Springfield where we always have. Savannah is 2 1/2 years old now. I cannot believe how big she has gotten. She is a beautiful, vibrant, intelligent, busy little lady. She is absolutely the love of our lives. Caleb is working at Surplus Warehouse and I am still teaching down in Aurora. We are happy to announce that we are expecting baby #2 sometime in December. We are very excited to be expanding our family and Savannah can't wait to be a big sister. She is getting lots of practice in about taking care of a baby by playing house with her dolls. She is changing diapers and feeding bottles to her baby in preparation for our new additon (haha). We don't know what we are having yet, but will keep our blog up to date with the news of what is going on with the baby. Life is always changing for us and we are truly blessed with Savannah and our family and friends. I am happy as I know Caleb and Savannah are and we look foward to where our future will take us.

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is so cute! Congrats on the addition of another baby!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers