Well, the kids are growing up so fast. Layne is 9 and a half months and Savannah is closer to 4 than she is 3. I cannot believe where time has gone. We have been very busy the past 3 months as I have started my new job at Ozark and the kids are increasing their activities. Layne is crawling finally, as it took him 9 months to get the hang of it. I thought he would never figure it out, but he is successful now and within the 3 weeks he has crawled, he is already pulling up and trying to cruise. Although, that part is not so successful. He is a big boy, and has a heartly appetite. I think that is his favorite pastime in all honesty, the boy doesn't want to miss a meal. He is smiley all the time and has three bottom, crooked teeth, and one on the top with one waiting to come in. His gums are huge on the top. He is a grunter and yeller, as that is how he gets our attention. I would say he is a momma's boy, and I am perfectly fine with that. He is my cuddler and snuggler and that is one characteristic I hope never changes, and Little Miss is not. Savannah is growing up into quite a beautiful and energetic young lady. She is still a princess at heart, but she is branching out and starting to do some tom-boyish things. She is big into sticks and rocks, they are always in the house and she is constantly on the look-out for "cool" ones as she says. Sometimes, I think she is worst than a dog when it comes to sticks. Her intellect is so funny sometimes, and the way she reasons things in her head is ridiculous. She is very tall and looks so much older than she is. I am afraid that is the curse of my height she has gotten. I am going to have to teach her to embrace her height and love it for what she can do with it. What sweethearts both my kids are, and I love them so much. Caleb and I are well, life is constantly changing and we are figuring out our place in it. Thanks to all of our family and friends for prayers and support.


No comments:
Post a Comment