Well, I thought I would post about our ever-crazy life right now! To be on Saturday night someone broke into our home. It was about 2 in the morning and Caleb heard their footsteps going across our floor, he got up and turn the hall light on and whoever it was went out our front door and slammed it shut. The cops came and did nothing, and Caleb and I spent the entire night with the kids in our room, wide eyed and awake. Needless to say that was the last straw for me, I am out of that house. We have wanted to move for a while now, and this is just a GREAT reason to do so. We are staying with my mom and dad as of right now, and am going to sell the house, hopefully with God's grace quickly. I am too scared to stay at what was my home by myself, so my parents graciously opened their home for us, and that is where we are for now. Any prayers you could send my way right now would be greatly appreciated and please pray for a quick sell of our house!
On a happier note, Layne went for his 6 month check up and did wonderful. He weighs 18lbs 13oz (74th percentile), 28inches long (90th percentile) and his head is in the 73rd percentile. Practically perfect in every way. Doctor said he is looking great and was happy with his growth. I was very happy to hear that as the mommy. He took his shots well, but I was ready with a bottle and he quickly calmed down. What a great little man I have!
Savannah is enjoying being at Grandma's, lots of entertainment and people to have around.


28 inches?! Impressive.
ReplyDelete