Saturday, May 22, 2010

A huge sigh of relief!

Well, school has finally wrapped up for the year, and to top of the end of school, I was offered a job teaching 4th grade at Ozark North. It is a wonderful opportunity for my family and I and it will be a great move for me. I feel truly blessed and have no idea how this all worked out so well, but I am thanking God and his wonderful power and feel that he must have had this plan for me all along. I interviewed on Wednesday and was offered the job on Thursday. As many of you know, I lost my job in the middle of April and I was really down in the dumps about it. This has just made the whole situation so much better and I gave me something to look foward too. Again, thank you to all who have been praying for me, I appreciate all the kindness, and please continue to pray for me as I start this new chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers